The Auxiliary to Driscoll Children’s Hospital welcomes art from current or former patients.
The selection process for the Holiday Cards begins in January of each year. We are currently searching for participants, so be creative and fun with your paint brushes and crayons. Since the Project Artwork program began in 1988, it has raised more than $100,000 for scholarships given to Driscoll oncology patients.
The deadline to receive artwork is May 1.
Your artwork may be traditional or unique. You may want to create a “Texas” Santa or have him in an unusual setting. Images might be: mangers, snowflakes, ornaments, reindeer, snowmen, menorahs, wreaths, presents, Christmas trees, stockings and angels.
Artists are encouraged to use:
- Watercolor, acrylic or finger paint
- Crayons or markers
- Collages using scissors, color papers or glue
- Paper (white and unlined)
- You may enter as many times as desired.
- A signed entry form and release must accompany each entry.
- All artwork becomes the property of Driscoll Children’s Hospital.
- There will be no acknowledgement of receipt, unless the picture is chosen as a winner.
Don’t miss out on an exciting opportunity. We look forward to your participation in this fun project.