Find a Physician
Find by name
John Mark Morales, M.D.
- Medical degree from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Internship and Residency in General Surgery at the University of Massachusetts Berkshire Medical Center, Pittsfield, MA (1986-1991).
- Cardiothoracic Surgery at the University of West Virginia, Morgantown, WV.(1991-1993) .
- Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery at the Hospital for Sick Children. London, UK 1994.
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the Southern Thoracic Surgical Association
- Member of the Nueces County Medical Society
- Member of the Nueces County Surgical Society
- Member of the Corpus Christi Pediatric Society
- Member of the Mexican Society of Cardiac Surgery
- Member of the Texas Medical Association
- Member of the American Medical Association
John Mark Morales MD, FACS, FAAP
Chief of Cardiothoracic, Director of Perfusion Services
Certified by the American Board of Surgery, American Board of Thoracic Surgery
Thoracic surgeons are available for questions and consultations: (361) 854-0201. For appointments, assistance, and physician references in Corpus Christi call:
(361) 854-0201 or (800) DCH-LOVE
Fax : 361-855-7572
E-MAILS : Mark Morales, MD
For further information on any surgical procedures you can contact Carol Kaplan, RN, Surgical Nurse Liaison at (361) 694-5150. Consultation and surgery for inpatients is provided in concert with neonatology and pediatric cardiology departments. Complete evaluation and management for infants, children, adolescents and adults with congenital or acquired cardiac, vascular or thoracic anomalies.
3533 S. Alameda, Suite 202
Corpus Christi, Texas 78411
Office: (361) 854-0201 or (361) 694-5150
Fax: (361) 855-7572
Hours: 9am to 6pm
Fri 9am to 5pm
Find by keyword(heart, kidney, cancer, etc.)
Find by specialty
- Allergy Immunology
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Child Abuse Pediatrics
- Dentistry, Oral Maxillofacial
- Developmental/Behavioral Pediatric and Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Sports Medicine