How to Apply
Your Future Starts Here
Our entire teaching faculty is excited to welcome the next class of pediatrics residents and observers to Driscoll Children’s Hospital. Join us.
November 15th deadline for submission through the national Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
By deadline, applicants must provide:
- Submission through ERAS
- Personal Statement and Curriculum Vitae
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation, if U.S. graduate
- Transcript from your medical school
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
Things to note:
- Average USMLE Scores of current residents: step 1 = 236, step 2 = 242
- IMGs should have passed USMLE Step III by NRMP Match Day to qualify for an H-1B visa. J1 Visa accepted.
- April 30th for rotation cycle August-December (Acceptance email will be sent by June)
- Sept 30th for rotation cycle January-June (Acceptance email will be sent by December)
Applicants should have taken and passed USMLE Step I upon submission of application.
How to Apply
Please ﬁll out the observership application and submit by the preferred rotation cycle deadline.
- You will receive an email if you are accepted. You may be required to send other documents to support your application.
- We receive a high volume of applications each cycle. Please do not send emails concerning the observership to the medical education office unless contacted.