While at the hospital, family members and parents are welcome to visit the Family Connection to learn more about their child’s condition. Books, computers, audio and video resources are available to families in this playful, child-friendly atmosphere.
The Family Connection Center is located on the 7th floor of the Main Hospital.
For more information, please call (361) 694-5058.
Open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The Family Connection Center
A place where you can:
- Receive information about Driscoll and community services available to you and your family
- Find the information you need to help your child maintain good health
- Check out books and magazines
- Use the computer, a fax machine or make copies
- Have a cup of free coffee and relax
A dedicated staff member will be available to determine if you are eligible for:
- Meal assistance through our food pantry
- Personal items through our toiletry and clothing pantry
- Bus tokens and bus routes
- Local lodging opportunities
- Information about Medicaid meal tickets, transportation or lodging assistance
Driscoll Children's Hospital
The Family Connection
3533 S. Alameda Street
Corpus Christi, Texas 78411
Family Connection Phone: (361) 694-5058
Family Connection Fax: (361) 808-2055
Family Connection Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free: (800) DCH-LOVE or (800) 324-5683
Hours: Open weekdays, 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For TTY Deaf Messaging Connect to TTY Interpretation by dialing (800) 735-2989.