Grandparents supporting the children of South Texas
We are excited to celebrate the joy of being a grandparent and welcome you to Driscoll GRANDS.
Driscoll Children’s Hospital invites all grandparents, and aspiring grandparents, to honor your special little ones with an annual gift that helps provide compassionate care to all children in South Texas.
To join Driscoll GRANDS in membership, we ask that you meet the following requirements:
- You are a grandparent. (Honorary and aspiring grandparents-to-be are most certainly welcome!)
- You unconditionally love your grandchild or grandchildren.
- You donate a gift to Driscoll Children’s Hospital to an area of your choice.
*You can make additional gifts throughout the year to recognize your grandchild’s birthday, good grades, milestones and other special occasions. A personalized note will be sent to your loved one acknowledging your gift in their honor.
Here are just a few examples of how your gifts can make a difference:
- $100 for a pair of child-sized crutches
- $250 for 25 all-purpose helmets
- $600 for a transportal preemie-pod, used when transporting infants to Driscoll
- $1,000 will send a patient to summer camp in a medically-safe environment
- $2,500 for one sleeper chair in inpatient rooms
To say “thank you” for your gift, Driscoll GRANDS will receive the following benefits:
- Discount in Driscoll’s Carousel Gift Shop
- Name published in Driscoll’s Donor Honor Roll
- Subscription to Driscoll Life magazine and Driscoll e-Life newsletter
- Invitation to special events and educational opportunities
George and Mary Rayhon faced the unimaginable when their grandson Logan was diagnosed with stage four Wilms Tumor. To show their appreciation to the team that saved Logan’s life, the Rayhons made a generous donation to Driscoll Children’s Hospital.
Their gift will help other children, like Logan, receive the lifesaving care and treatments they need from Driscoll Children’s Hospital.
Because of your love for your grandchild or grandchildren, Driscoll Children’s Hospital can lovingly take care of all children.
If you would like more information about Driscoll GRANDS, please contact John Hyde, Director of Major Gifts, at (361) 694-4394 or firstname.lastname@example.org.