Driscoll staff, students and clinicians may request any journal article or book. If it is not available online from the library homepage please email the librarian or call (361) 694-4523. If you are not affiliated with Driscoll, you may contact us or use Loansome Doc. Please provide citation information for faster service. Interlibrary loan service is free.
- Journal articles available locally usually are delivered by email within hours. Articles that must be obtained from other libraries usually arrive in a day or two. Please call the library if you need immediate service for patient care. These are handled immediately; we attempt to deliver article(s) within minutes.
- Books borrowed from other libraries usually take 2 weeks to arrive. We route book loan requests to the Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi Bell Library. Call for assistance to borrow Medical Library books or get a loan: (361) 694-5467.
To find books you might want to borrow, look at:
Corpus Christi area libraries and resources:
- Texas A&M University Corpus Christi Bell Library
- Texas A&M University Kingsville Jernigan Library
- Del Mar College Libraries
- Coastal Bend College Library
- Victoria College/University of Houston – Victoria Library
- Corpus Christi Public Library
Texas A&M University System medical libraries:
Other medical libraries:
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio Libraries
- Houston Academy of Medicine – Texas Medical Center Library
- MD Anderson Cancer Center Library
- University of North Texas – Fort Worth Health Sciences Center Library
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston Library
- National Library of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University Welch Library