Driscoll Children’s Hospital Orthopaedic Services focus on providing high-quality orthopaedic expertise in the evaluation and treatment of acquired, congenital and developmental abnormalities of the muscoskeletal system. Our pediatric orthopaedic surgeons have extensive training and experience in using the most advanced types of surgical instrumentation and techniques to correct scoliosis, spinal deformities and many other orthopaedic conditions. Our staff provides assistance in major and minor fracture and trauma care.
Full range of surgical services, including:
- Fracture fixation
- Spine fusion and scoliosis correction
- Pelvic and hip osteotomies
- Clubfoot corrections
- Hand surgery
- Limb lengthening
- Bone and joint reconstruction
- Tumor surgery
- Neuromuscular corrective and procedures
- Sports medicine surgery
Full range of diagnostic evaluation and treatment of:
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Leg length discrepancies
- Adolescent treatment categories
- Congenital anomalies
- Infectious Disease
- Hand anomalies
- Neoplastic conditions
- Congenital deformities such as club foot
- Congenital dislocation and disease of the hip
- Sports related injury or conditions
Visit all your child's specialists in one trip to Driscoll Children's Hospital.
For your convenience, please ask any of our specialty clinics to coordinate all of your child's appointments in one day.
You can contact us at (361) 694-5000 or call your specialty clinic directly for further assistance.