The Dermatology Department provides specialized care for patients with a wide range of skin, hair and nail disorders and uses extensive resources to provide comprehensive, age-appropriate and family-centered care. We treat pediatric patients exclusively and have extensive experience in making skin examinations and procedures as comfortable as possible for your child.
Services available for the evaluation and management of infants, children and adolescents with skin disorders include:
- Fungal, bacterial and viral infection of the skin
- Contact dermatitis
- Photosensitive dermatoses
- Abnormalties of the hair and nails
- Skin biopsy and tissue examination
- Dermatologic surgery services