Audiologists at Driscoll Children’s Hospital are healthcare professionals who provide care to children from prematurity to age 21. Audiology conducts diagnostic testing to determine a child’s ability to hear and process what they hear.
Evaluation and treatment services include:
- Behavioral audiometry
- Visual reinforcement audiometry
- Auditory processing disorder evaluations
- Custom ear/swim molds
- Auditory brainstem response testing
- Impedance/immittance tympanometry
- Hearing aid fitting and dispensing
- Assistive listening devices
- Play audiometry
- Cochlear Implant programming
From May 2017 to May 2018, Rehabilitation Services provided care to 2,962 audiology patients from a variety of backgrounds. Below is information about our patient population including patients’ home county, age and gender.